It looks as though the next Fortnite 7.40 Update will offer some very important changes to the game. Fortnite Update 7.40 is supposed to go live following a period of server downtime on the day of February 12.
Fortnite update 7.40 early patch notes
Fortnite’s in-game News feed is teasing the arrival of a new type of gun called the Infantry Rifle. Its description doesn’t allow many details on how it’ll work, but the gun is registered as “coming soon.”
A number of important developments that will be achieved with the release of the new update. You can see some of these additions:
Hey, Fortnite community! Wanted to give a look at some of the additions appearing in this week’s Fortnite v7.40 update.
Fortnite Update 7.40
- Added the capability to crouch while in Edit Mode
- Planes will no longer be able to crash through structures
- Turbo Build suspension decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Zipline interact promptly combined, and using a Zipline will give fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage decreased from 150 to 100
- Rocket Launcher reload time raised from 2.52s to 3.24s
- A switch to move Rocket Launchers out of chests, though they’ll still be in Supply Drops & Vending Machines.
I’m excited to see how the interact button works. Hopefully, it’s simply mmm a button press instead of a hold so we can yet grab on to them without much problem when falling from a high place.
This is the original update in a very long time that reminds me of the old Fortnite. it certainly makes sense and responds to the community! Though this appears very huge, it’s more than plausible that the upcoming update will bring about much more changes.
Subscribe to our Reddit community for more latest Fortnite Updates.