PUBG Mobile Season 3
PUBG Mobile is an amazingly successful game, it challenges even the Fortnite for playtime & downloads, maintaining the course of Battle Royale games ruling the gaming market on consoles and Android. PUBG Mobile is one of the most successful Battle Royal game on Android Platform. Tencent & Bluehole getting together took the complete Asian-pacific on with western gaming mobile market. PUBG Season 2 finished on 19th August 2018. Now its time for PUBG Mobile Season 3.
PUBG Mobile Season 3 Release Date
PUBG Mobile Season 3 is set to release on 22 August 2018. The main displays of Season 2 were emoticons on Royale Pass. However, its nothing different for PUBG PC Gamers. Players were defined as weekly & daily tasks and when a gamer has finished its task, they would get a remarkable bonus. Players are anxiously waiting for this latest season, which will be turned out with an app update. Yet, PUBG Mobile Season 3 is previously out in China.
- We can throw Apples at each other.
- New Crate with better items is detected in the game.
- Now Flight Direction Arrow Is Visible.
- Now gamers can use Chicken Dinner to open new emoticons.
- Gamers Will Be Gifted New Emoticons.
While this is great news for everyone who was concerned about a long pause, it should be seen that there could perpetually be a delay or a shift in plans ahead of Wednesday, August 22nd.
It will be helpful for fans to have an eye on the official PUBG Mobile social channels to discover out what’s occurring next to the game.
- PlayStation 5 Specs, News, Price And Release Date
- Pokemon Quest Mobile Game Release Date Revealed
- Life Is Strange 2 Gameplay at Gamescom 2018